Your Webinar Experts, as a concept, has been on my mind for a number of years.
From my early professional days, I’ve always enjoyed putting together webinars for businesses and organizations. For starters, webinars require a lot of different skills including strategic planning, content development, promotion, audience and speaker acquisition, technology, event management, business development, patience, and energy. They also require experience and good tactical execution to be successful.
And as the years went on, and the number of events I had organized, managed, and spoke on got into the hundreds, I started hearing more and more people suggest that I create a professional service out of webinar production.
The results had been good for clients, people enjoyed working with me personally, and everyone appreciated my attention to detail.
When Social Web Tactics was launched in 2013, webinars were an obvious part of our marketing services.
But as time has gone on, it has become apparent that webinars, in and of themselves, deserve a much more dedicated platform than what we can provide on the SWT website.
Thus, Your Webinar Experts was born.
Goals For Your Webinar Experts
The early goals for Your Webinar Experts are as follows:
- Produce guides that businesses, individuals, and organizations can use to make creating, promoting, and managing webinars and other types of online events easier and more successful.
- Write blog post that share insights into the types of webinars people can hold, tips from our past experience, and industry trends.
- Build a detailed webinar service and platform guide that allows you to see all the options available to you, and get insight into their technology, features, and cost, so you can make the best educated decision before you buy.
- Work with webinar services and platforms to make sure their product and service upgrades are shared to our audience.
- Provide businesses, organizations, and individuals with an affordable set of webinar services that can help them be more successful with their online events. These services will include: lead generation, B2G, B2C and B2B webinars, event management, content production, marketing, analytics / reporting, and more.
- Highlight upcoming webinars produced by our business partners, and later, offer a detailed industry calendar of upcoming webinars organized by industry and event topic, so people have easier access to important information and events.
We also are looking at how our work in webinars can apply to other projects we have going on at Social Web Tactics. The development of Catoctin Education, which is a blended online, in-person and apprenticeship program, could have some natural connections. There also is the potential to work with third-parties in the future.
Contact Us To Share Your Interests
Lastly, as we continue to build out this website, and add features and services, the team and I want you to reach out to us. Tell us what interests you about webinars, what are the biggest problems / challenges you have experienced, and what kinds of resources would help make your marketing efforts more effective. You can start by sending me an e-mail: email@example.com