Our B2G webinar program is built on a proven process that has continued to be successful for over 15 years. However, each program is constructed differently to ensure we meet the unique needs of your company.
Our first step is to meet with you and your team to discuss your company, what type of government audience you are looking to reach, as well as the challenges and opportunities you see for this audience.
Once we understand the challenge or pain for your government audience, as well as your capabilities, goals and expectations, we then craft a B2G webinar program with metrics for success, social media, content marketing and an analytics report, so you can view the results as the plan unfolds.
Lastly, we examine the government audience in greater detail to best identify how we can communicate with them to draw them into the event.
What Are The Benefits To Your Company?
There are many benefits to this kind of program. For starters, the unique nature of this blended approach means a company can make improvements to more than just one aspect of their marketing efforts. Since these Webinars rely on a combination of email, content and social media marketing, your company will work with our team to ensure that each piece is functioning well.
These Webinars also generate sales leads that are better qualified than most other events. By focusing and channeling our communications, and building rich and compelling events, we can draw an audience that identifies strongly with the market challenges your company addresses.
Your Webinar Experts B2G Webinars also:
- Provide a cost-effective marketing program with a strong return on your investment.
- Create better customer engagement both online and in-person.
- Focus your marketing and sales efforts, which create greater team synergy and improve productivity.
- Produce content that you can use for remarketing beyond the live event.
- Connect you with a large section of your target audience in a relatively short period of time.